Grade 6 Curriculum
Literature & History
- Bookshark Grade 6 World History Part 1 -I am very thankful that the secular version of Sonlight's Core G came out right when we needed it! A few of the books on his reading list....
- Analytical Grammar (we will use this over 3 years)
He will be doing logic-stage science WTM-style this year. I haven't worked out every detail, but we will be starting with Creepy Crawlies and the Scientific Method, then doing science kits per interest. I'll post more info later.
- Life of Fred Mineshaft, Fractions, and Decimals & Percents (or whatever he can get through)
- Mathtacular 4- Just for fun, we never got to it last year.
- Dr. Funster's, or other logic work here and there
- Latin for Children A- he finished Lively Latin 1 last year, but I think a year to solidify and review would be helpful, so we are starting with Level A rather than B.
- Rosetta Stone Spanish-we dropped this towards the end of last year because he was getting too frustrated by it. We will pick it back up if he is able.
Art, Music, Etc.
- Mark Kistler's Online Drawing Lessons thru Homeschool Buyer's Co-op
And I think that's it!!